- Clearance Packets Need To Be Turned in ASAP If You Haven't Already Done So. Make An
Appointment For a Physical If Needed. Get It Done!!! Ask Mrs. Taylor, Josh, or Joseph If You Need A New Packet Or If You Are
Missing Some Papers.
- If you haven't turned in the packet make sure to do so because other wise we will put
you name in bold letters on here asking you to do so.
- If you have any pictures of the band or of band members that you would like to share with the
rest of us email them to Julie at email@example.com
- Marching Season has begun
- Wear comfortable Shoes to practice
- Wear Comfortable Clothes
- Bring a Chapstick(your lips are prone to becoming dry)
- Bring enough water (the sun is hot)
- Bring a snack if you want one
- Be Ready To Work Hard!!!
- And Most Importantly, Have FUN!!!!
- Events Will Be Planned For The Remainder of The Year, Such as Fundraisers, Concerts, Etc. We Shall
Be Keeping You Posted on Important Information.
- Dues Will Be Discussed Soon.
- If you need tutoring or you have any problems speak to one of the coaches or Mrs. Taylor
- Everyone Needs To Be Maintaining Decent Grades (2.0) in Order to Perform! When You Can't Perform
Then Your Grade in The Class is In Danger.
13000 Oxnard St.
Valley Glen, CA. 91401
(818) 781-1400 (Band Room - Ext. 260)
Principal: Mrs. Linda Ibach